Your movies will need soundtracks and sound effects.
A good place to go for them is pacdv.com/sounds.
Here are the procedures for making your soundtrack.
- Determine at what point you will need a particular sound effect. A good way to do this is to create a timeline.
- Open Audacity (there should be an icon for it on your desktop).
- Place the sound effects at their proper places.
- Select "File" and then "Export as MP3."
- In Monkeyjam, select "File," then "Import" and choose "Audio."
- Preview your movie to make sure it looks and sounds right.
- Export your movie as an .avi file.
- Email me your movie to me as an attachment. (firstname.lastname@example.org)