Your task is to create a pie chart and a bar graph from a Google Docs spreadsheet and then insert those graphs into a Google document.
1. Log into your Archimedes account
2. Go into the Google Docs section of your account
3. Create a spreadsheet
4. Create some information. You must have...
a. 5 columns (including headings)
b. 6 rows
c. data (real or fictional)
6. Create a Google Doc and rename it "My Graphs"
7. Put a heading on the Google Doc (name/class/date/teacher)
8. Go back to the spreadsheet and copy the graphs
9. Go back to the document and paste the graphs from the clipboard
10. Insert a table into your document. Use the "table" command and select the correct size. It may be the same as the data you used in your spreadsheet.
11. For extra credit, you can create a third type of graph of your choosing.