One advantage to being a student at Archimedes is the ability to create your own Google sites.
You are tasked to create a site that demonstrates what you have accomplished during your scholastic career.
Your site must include...
- An "about me" page
- An "extracurricular activities" page or "after school activities"
- A "hobbies" page
- At least six examples of your best work
To start your site...
- Log in to your Archimedes gmail account.
- Click "Sites"
- Click "Create"
- Click "Browse Gallery for more"
- Select the "Schools & Education" category
- Choose a portfolio template that suits you best
- Click "create"
USE THE PENCIL BUTTON TO EDIT EACH PAGE. THE "MORE" BUTTON TO EDIT PAGE INFORMATION.